Northeast Remote Surveillance and Alarm, LLC-Industrial Security Video Analytic Surveillance tailors each security camera installation to the individual needs of the client. Today’s deep learning IP video management systems provide tools above and beyond legacy video surveillance. Analytics Systems provide proactive notifications of perimeter events, crowd gathering, missing/left behind objects, people and vehicle identification and more. With Avigilon Analytics and IP Video management archive review is now reduced to a few mouse clicks. We provide specific designs proven to support exhaustive safety measures, as well as maximize productivity. Services that further reinforce the photographic equipment can include:
- Integrated access control
- Monitored alarm systems
- High definition security cameras
- Video Analytics Systems
- Industrial Video Surveillance
Clients with multiple buildings or structures wishing to implement beneficial security measures will find an uncomplicated transition into the use of surveillance with the help of our trained personnel. NERSA designs and deploys enterprise-grade wireless solutions to allow implementation of equipment. High Definition Video Surveillance and Access Control are just two devices that can be placed in areas that were previously unreachable. All video feeds can be sent to an offsite location through the Internet or monitors within the plant. Additionally, our Network Video Recorders are designed to record any number of cameras for days, months, or even years.
Furthermore, NERSA has the unparalleled ability to deploy and service any explosion-proof devices your facility may require – making us unique in our field.
The clear advantages NERSA provides allow us to service a large clientele base that ranges from large international companies to small businesses, in nearly every environment – just a few of these being manufacturing, mining, foundry, brewing, wood shop, and food processing plants.
Here are just a few of the subjects our Industrial Security Camera Installation design staff discuss during an initial onsite visit to determine what your primary needs may be:
- Are you missing training opportunities?
- Are critical areas checked as required?
- Are expensive tools or equipment going missing
- Are supplies always missing or constantly out of stock?
- Do you have trespassers
- Do you need an easy way to go back and look at labor cost on a job
- Is your metal scrap going empty?
- Have you had any instances of sabotage?
- Are there reports of employees using equipment in a dangerous manner due to lack of supervision?
- Are you receiving indisputable workman’s comp claims?
- Is PM work being done as required?
- Are there areas in your plant were high definition cameras and monitors would allow a machine operator to cover more than one station?
- Does your property contain many outbuildings requiring wireless cameras?
Our passion for ensuring maximum safety, efficiency, and resourcefulness for our clients, paired with our extensive range of knowledge and equipment, allow NERSA to deploy cameras where they will most benefit your operation. Together, we can create the perfect management tool for your facility.
Call Us today for Industrial Security Video Analytic Surveillance
Serving Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Harrisburg, Reading, Lancaster, Wilmington, Newark, Raritan Center, Edison, NJ New Jersey, Elizabeth NJ, Wilkes_Barre, Scranton, Wilmington, Camden, Bensalem, Trenton, Morrisville, Yardley, Fort Washington, Doylestown, Lansdale, Quakertown, Pottstown, Pottsville, www.nrsec.com www.nrsecnews.com www.securitycamerainstallerspa.com www.securityinstallationdirectory.com